The Site Projects division of Marvtech is a major supplier of industrial electrical and instrumentation site installation services.
From small projects and minor works through to large fast track projects, our Project Management staff are equipped with the experience and support systems to execute a technically and commercially efficient project.
Range of Services
- Site Electrical / Instrumentation Systems Installation
- Instrumentation Installation, Loop Checking, Calibration & Repair
- Fibre Optic Cable Installation, Termination & Testing
- Principal Contractor Role Under CDM Regulations
- Detailed Electrical / Instrumentation Systems Design
- Front End Design & HAZOP Participation
- Detailed Design From Concept To Commissioning
- Generation Of User Requirement Specifications
- Generation Of Functional Design Specifications
- Hazardous Area Inspections & Testing (SIRA & CompEx Trained Staff )
- IS & Non IS Systems
- All Site Operatives Are Formally Graded By J.I.B
- All Site Operatives Have Attended And Gained C.C.N.S.G. Safety Passport
- Confined Space Trained Personnel
- Water Hygiene Trained Personnel
- PASMA & IPAF Trained Personnel
Test & Commissioning
Marvtech is able to provide a range of testing, inspections and commissioning services.